1. We believe in one living and true God, the Creator and Lord of the heavens and the earth. In the unity of the Godhead there are three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life in perfect obedience to the Father, and was crucified for our sins. He suffered, died and was buried. He rose bodily from the dead on the third day. Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for his people. There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.
3. We believe because of sin and it’s results, all of mankind needs to be saved. Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin. When we accept Him as our savior, He forgives us of all our sin. Now freed from sin, we are able to experience a relationship with God. Salvation is by faith in Him alone and not by our own works.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin. We believe the Holy Spirit lives in everyone who accepts Jesus Christ. He is a helper, teacher, and guide. We believe the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is relevant for our lives today.
5. We believe in the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both the Old and New Testament. The Bible is without error in all it affirms and the only infallible rule for our faith and practice.
6. We believe that the church exists to bring people to Jesus and His family. To develop them to Christ-like maturity and equip them for their ministry, and mission in the world.
7. We believe Christ commanded two ordinances for the church to practice: Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe water baptism is available to all Christian believers following a clear profession of faith in Christ. The Lord’s Supper brings to our remembrance the sacrifice of Christ for my sins, my communion with Christ and the church.
8. We believe in the personal, visible, second coming of Christ to the earth. We believe in the resurrection of the body, and that someday we will all stand before God.